May 5, 2012

Outfit 5.4.12










/ Dress: Thrifted / Shoes: Kmart / Belt: Ruche / Necklace: Woodii / Ring: Vintage /

This dress has to be my all time favorite dress in the history of me owning dresses. And now, this belt is my all time favorite belt in the history of me owning belts. And they look like they were made for each other! This outfit is officially my all time favorite outfit in the history of me wearing clothes. Hands down. I even did my nails real cute to match. I did the hearts using The Beauty Department's little tape trick. My honey is in a couple of the photos because he makes any picture a thousand times better. (It's the beard.)

Also, a low-quality-but-still-amazing jumping photo of the both of us.

And a cute behind the scenes picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...