January 13, 2011

First Post!

I've been contemplating making an account on Blogger for awhile now, but could never really make up my mind. I have trouble keeping up with things, I went through and deleted several internet accounts I had floating around, untouched for months at a time. So lets hope I'm able to not forget about this, or let it be put on the back burner.
The drive behind creating this in the first place is for my own personal use, more so. I really don't even know why I'm talking as if I'm talking to someone else instead of myself, haha. I just need a place to pile all of inspiration and things I find on the internet that I adore into. I've had a Tumblr account for a couple years now, and don't get me wrong, I love it and will continue to use it faithfully, but it doesn't feel much like a blog to me. It isn't meeting all of my needs, because apparently I just have so many. Blogger seems to fill in all the gaps Tumblr leaves open.
This post is getting pretty long already, that's my clue to stop now. I leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...