February 18, 2012

Outfit 2.18.12







 / Dress: Walmart, forever ago / Tights: Kmart / Boots: Roses / Neckalce: Great Grandmother, Vintage /

The first thing I have to say is, HOUNDSTOOTH TIGHTS!! I keep getting more and more excited about these babies!! This was my first chance to finally wear them! I happen to be in Kmart one day and was just browsing their selection of tights and noticed they were having a buy one get one half off sale. So naturally I bought six pairs. These are my favorite of the bunch!

Also, I think the necklace I got from my Great Grandmother is already to die for (I just wished the clock worked!), but what makes it extra special is on the back "For LaVerne, Christmas 1966" is engraved on it. Unfortunately its wearing off though, I couldn't get a decent photo. Hmph.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...