February 11, 2012

The prettiest rainbow I ever did see.

I walked by my kitchen window the other day and noticed this out of the corner of my eye:

(It had faded away a little by the time I took this picture.)

I literally gasped. I looove rainbows! Honestly how can you not, though! It was so bright! It was also a double rainbow!! I nearly fainted!



You'll have to excuse how poorly stitched together this photo is, but you get the idea.


It snowed, finally, on and off all day. It was so windy though that not much didn't stick. But that's a good thing because Valentines Day is just around the corner and my boyfriend has some super secret plans for us and I'm dying to know what they are!! I would hate to get snowed in and have to postpone anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...