March 16, 2012

Chevron Holga Camera D.I.Y. by A Beautiful Mess

(Photo Source: A Beautiful Mess)

I saw the Chevron Holga Camera D.I.Y. over at A Beautiful Mess and instantly knew I had to paint one of my cameras. It's a brilliant and lovely idea! A few days before I saw the how-to, I picked up a cheap
camera from The Salvation Army and I knew it was the perfect one to paint. Unfortunately I don't have any before and during pictures, but this was the end result:




I am just so smitten by that camera now. Its the prettiest one of the pack by far.

 (This is my itty-bity camera collection, minus the camera I took the photo with)



1 comment:

  1. Your chevron design turned out great! I need to try and thrift a camera so that I can try this!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...