March 18, 2012

Outfit 3.18.12








/ Dress: Walmart / Tights: Kmart / Shoes: Walmart / Necklace: Vintage /

It's really painful for me to admit that both my dress and shoes came from Walmart. Actually, not really. Just because I'm not wearing any thrifted/second-hand shop items doesn't mean this outfit wasn't cheap. The dress was on clearance at the beginning of winter, so it was definitely cheap although I don't remember exactly how much it cost. Now the shoes, I also got those on clearance at Walmart... for 3 dollars! The funny thing about these shoes though, is that I saw the exact same pair of shoes (same color but smaller size) in a thrift store in town. Those puppies were five dollars!! So no it's not painful to mention at all :) My shoes are a tad too loose on me though, which made them hard to jump in. I tried, but they kept flying off!

 hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...