May 24, 2012

A Small Coffee Date

My boyfriend, Derek, and I were out taking care of business in downtown one day and we had some extra time to kill so we had a mini coffee date. It was really fun and I fell in love with the Cafe we went to, The Green Sage.


I'm not a coffee drinker myself (I'm a hot chocolate kind of gal!), but luckily Derek likes it enough for the both of us. I say luckily because I love coffee shops and he finally gives me a reason to frequent them now. Anyways, I opted for some strawberry lemonade instead. My taste buds were quite thankful!

The best part of it all though was my honey's silly mood that he was in.


I almost fell off my chair laughing when he started making faces to the people passing by outside. Especially the poor woman on her cell phone, she lingered in front of our window for awhile and not once noticed him giving her ridiculous looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...