April 1, 2012

River Arts District

In the city, there is a place called the River Arts District. It is exactly what it sounds like, too. It's a little area that is filled to the brim with artist studios and galleries and old abandoned factories, right off the French Broad River. This is my favorite place in the entire world. It's covered with color. Even the houses in the neighborhoods in the area are bright purples and greens and blues and every other color. Even almost every shop has a mural painted on it. And there are a dozen abandoned buildings that are extremely old. One of my favorite parts of the River Arts District is this heavily graffitied spot where I took some outfit photos at one day.









I have a feeling you'll be seeing the River Arts District a lot on my blog. It's amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...